- No Indian casualty in Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport attack
- Turkish Air flights to Delhi and Mumbai departed Istanbul on Tuesday night, June 27 as scheduled
- 3 suicide bombers are said to have carried the attack
NEW DELHI: According to Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), there was no report of Indian among casualties in Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport attack on Tuesday Evening which killed 36 people and injured more than 145.
MEA spokesperson Vikas Swarup said, the Indian Consulate and Embassy tweeted the emergency contact numbers for Indians requiring assistance.
Follow NewsGram on Facebook: NewsGram2
“No report so far of any Indian among the casualties. Consulate has been in touch with Istanbul Governorate and the Turkish Health Ministry hotline desk,” an official statement said.
“Turkish Air flights to Delhi and Mumbai departed Istanbul on Tuesday night as scheduled. Both left Istanbul at around 8 p.m. Ataturk Airport operations have resumed but long delays are likely,” the statement added.
Follow NewsGram on Twitter: @newsgram1
3 suicide bombers are said to have carried the attack. (IANS)
- Suicide Car Bomb blasts kill at least 22 in Baghdad
- 37 killed in Taliban attack on Kandahar airport
- European tourism is hit hard after terror attacks in Brussels and Paris