Feb 28, 2017: I believe the most potent word to trigger nostalgia instantly is ‘Childhood’. The emotions run after hearing this word can’t be explained. I mean, how could a single word define the emotion of remembering the courses of joy, freedom, creativity, innocence, and stupidity we went through during our phases of childhood.The phase of childhood may lasted short, but the memories it created are so enormous that we cherish them throughout our lives and yet crave for more of them.
NewsGram brings to you latest new stories in India.
What the special part of childhood we recognize after growing up is the presence of unbound happiness there. The happiness which was scattered like clouds in the sky, and we were never short of happiness as for us, it was unconditional and limitless. What happened after we grew up? Why did it fade away? Is it because our responsibilities have or because we started taking our lives way more seriously.
The reason is quite ironic in nature. We chase a mirage, and in the run, we lose ourselves. We chase happiness as the ultimate reason to live, but what we lose is rather our happiness. We’re the reason for perplexedness. We’ve turned into a machine where every emotion demands a reason for its existence. We’ve let our conscience to overshadow us, changing our state of happiness from natural to a mechanical, programs the access with the codes of critical things & events like success, being in love, achievements, career, respect, acknowledgment, luxury, abundance, etc.
Follow NewsGram on Facebook
Why this Kolaveri di?
Whatever we do is our quest for reaching that state of unbound happiness. And, in this quest, the milestones (Respect, Honor, Love, etc.) of happiness we achieve, we perceive them from the eyes of other people. We are so lost in reaching that final destination that we forget that the happiness is not a destination, but it’s a journey. The concept of happiness is similar to the concept of learning. Both of them are a subject of evolution, you can never get over with learning & being happy.
So wouldn’t it become a ‘thing’ if we conglomerate learning with happiness? Well, I’ll be sorry to damn you all, but it has been done already by our sages and the thing is called ‘Spirituality’. It’s been practiced for the time immemorial and has the potential to vacuum all the rubble in your path of happiness. But what you have to learn is not the spirituality, but the rituals you have to follow to attain spirituality while being happy. As I’ve told you that happiness is not a destination, so for more clarity, door is the spirituality, while happiness is the lock on it. And to unlock happiness, we have a set of keys.
Look for latest news from India in NewsGram.
Keys To Happiness-
1. Ritual of Solitude: A fifteen minutes of silence can do wonders for you. The ritual is done to provide your mind & soul the peace they require to rejuvenate themselves.
2. Ritual of Physicality: It is the ritual which should be followed with utmost discipline & diligence. It requires you take out some time daily and get involve in rigorous physical activities so that it nourishes your body. Because in a healthy body reside a healthy mind and soul.
3. Ritual of Radiant Living: It deals with what you consume. You are advised since childhood to keep your hands off from the junk foods, I guess it’s the time when you start paying heed to the fact that they deplete the vital energy levels of your body. Eat live food created through Sun, air, soil, and water – ‘a vegetarian diet’.
4. Ritual of Abundant Knowledge: This ritual centers around the concept of constant learning and extending your horizon of knowledge. It is advised to read at least 30 minutes daily and rest is the wonderful change you’ll find gradually. Be selective in what you put in your precious garden of your mind.
NewsGram brings to you current foreign news from all over the world.
5. Ritual of Personal Reflection: The acknowledgment of your inner-self, the acceptance of your truth, the knowledge of your potential, weaknesses, and strength forms the basis of this ritual. Take out the time to get to know yourself better & you’ll connect to the dimensions of your being that you never knew you had.
6. Ritual of Early Awakening: Start your day with Sun, it makes you more aware about the day and it is also proven, that sleeping no more than 6 hours makes you more productive.
7. Ritual of Music: Listening to music which inspires is the exercise to follow this ritual. Listen to inspiring music with the meaningful lyrics that motivates & fills you with a spark.
8. Ritual of Spoken Words: Chanting mantras and reading motivational texts actually makes an aura of positivity around you which eventually helps you in being ahead in your field of work.
9. Ritual of Congruent Character: You sow a thought, you reap an action. Reap and action, you reap a character. Sow a character you reap your destiny.
10. Ritual of Simplicity: The rule of simplicity doesn’t apply to your thing, but to undesirable needs, you try to fulfill. This ritual demands to push off all the undesirable needs and practice the concept of ‘simple living, high thinking’
What you practice is what you become!
prepared by Ashish Srivastava of NewsGram Twitter @PhulRetard