Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
Do you do Google search every-time you want to buy a gifts for your friends and family? Well, it’s only going to waste your time and confuse you with so many options that are available online these days. Sometimes you end up buying nothing at all, and the event just passes on – and you think – “Well, next year now!”
Stop searching for gifts online now. You should know that the best place to buy personalized gifts is dezains.com. So, just buy gifts from there whenever you need. They are professional, deliver timely, offer exciting gift options that you won’t get anywhere else, and they do not compromise on quality. It’s better to bookmark the website if it’s too difficult for you to remember the name.
What are the gift products that they offer?
- Caricature frames, t-shirts, magnets, and mugs: If you are looking for a creative gift for your wife/husband or someone special in your life, this is the one you should go for. Human artists hand draws (digitally) the caricature faces by looking at the photos that you would upload. These artworks can be printed on t-shirts, mugs, or framed to present it to whoever you want. Wouldn’t it be so surprising for the recipient?
- Engraved Wine, Champagne, Beer, Shot and Whiskey Glasses: A popular choice among all personalized gift lovers. It’s a perfect gift to give to couples on their wedding/anniversary. A set of two wine/champagne glasses with the couples’ name engraved in a stylish font is just the perfect gift for any couple – old/young. The beer mugs with funny slogans engraved with one-two liner personalized texts will be a very good option for your husband’s birthday or your brothers’. With the right customization, these glasses can be gifted to anyone on any occasion.
- Photo collage – prints on canvas or framed: The most popular personalized gifts since the start. A collection of the best of the photos, in a beautiful collage template, can be printed and framed and gifted. It’s one touchy gift that is really meaningful. We love to look back at our memories, and this collage reminds us of so many different memories. Selecting the right pictures (the key photos) can make this gift truly special. The collage can also be printed on canvas with a wooden mount to make it a premier photo gift.
- Personalized Night Lamps – Rotating Photo or Engraved LED: There are two options for night lamps. One is a rotating photo cube, where five of the uploaded photos will be printed on the box. When turned on, the box illuminates and rotates slowly. Other, night lamp is LED engraving based. A 3D illusion design will be engraved along with your name/message. This one is little offbeat and unconventional, but its quite eye catchy. There is quite a good chance, that the recipient will be seeing these kinds of lamps for the first time.
- Wall Clocks – Caricature and Photo: One very useful yet personalized gift, that is exclusive to dezains.com. This is a rare combo, where the gift is personalized and it can actually be put to use. The key is to keep the personalization subtle so that it doesn’t look odd to the guests coming to your place. Dezains have created some very cute and soothing designs. They are personalized yet won’t be distracting for guests.
Also Read- Work Wear Essentials For This Winter Season
There are many more product category and designs, and you will get all the options. So next time, when you need to buy a cool gift – an actual gift, you should just visit dezains.com. It offers affordable, unique and the best-personalized gifts online, and they deliver super fast! And very soon, if you remember, the day to celebrate love is coming – the Valentine’s day. You should definitely check out the valentine gifts section at dezains.
Canadian researchers have discovered an overlooked gene that plays a major role in the development of antibodies, which help the immune system recognize and fight viruses including SARS-CoV-2, bacteria and other causes of infectious disease. The gene -- FAM72A -- facilitates production of high-quality antibodies by enabling the effect of an enzyme called AID (for Activation-Induced Deaminase), the researchers showed.
Immunologists have known for two decades that AID is essential to produce antibodies capable of clearing infections, but the full mechanism of its effect has remained unknown. "Our findings answer the long-standing question of how AID does its work," said Alberto Martin, a professor of immunology at the University of Toronto's Temerty Faculty of Medicine. "FAM72A helps AID to promote mutations in antibody genes that are essential for the development of effective antibodies," he added.
Genetic mutations that lead to lasting changes in DNA occur through a process called mutagenesis. | Pixabay
Genetic mutations that lead to lasting changes in DNA occur through a process called mutagenesis. In the context of antibody development, mutagenesis unfolds largely through the AID-driven mechanisms called somatic hypermutation and class switch recombination -- both of which help antibodies gain the diversity and potency they need to counter a wide range of pathogens.
The results published in the journal Nature will help researchers better understand antibody development broadly, but they also have implications for cancer. Uncontrolled mutagenesis in B cells that produce antibodies is linked to B cell lymphoma, and FAM72A is present at very high levels in other cancers such as gastrointestinal, breast, lung, liver and ovarian cancers.
"Our data show that high levels of FAM72A promote mutations in antibody genes, so increased levels of FAM72A could spur cancer development, progression or drug resistance by increasing mutagenesis,a Martin said. Martin's team is now exploring those possibilities. Intriguingly, unlike other mammals, humans have four gene versions of FAM72A and their roles in cancer and antibody production are still unknown. (IANS/ MBI)
Keywords: researchers, cancer, mutagenesis, antibody, development, antibodies, canada, COVID
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL), a subsidiary of Coal India will set up a 50 megawatt (MW) solar power plant in Odisha's Sambalpur at a total cost of Rs 301.92 crore, moving steadily towards its goal to achieve carbon neutrality by 2024. MCL has placed a turnkey order to set-up a 50 MW solar power plant with a Chennai-based firm M/s Hild Energy Ltd, which will establish this green energy project within a timeline of 10 months, the MCL said in a statement on Saturday.
This solar plant would cater to the captive power requirement of MCL. The Central PSU had successfully set-up a 2MW solar power plant in Sambalpur in 2014. The company said it has pledged a target of installing 182 MW of solar power by 2024 in order to become a net zero energy company, aligning itself to use cleaner forms of energy for coal production.
The company said it has pledged a target of installing 182 MW of solar power by 2024. | Photo by Mariana Proença on Unsplash
This 50 MW solar power project will reduce CO2 emission by 91,020 tonnes per annum and carbon offsets of around 24,824 tonnes per annum, claimed the MCL. MCL is the leading production subsidiary of Coal India, having mining operations in Angul, Jharsuguda and Sundargarh districts of Odisha. Having achieved the highest ever capital expenditure of Rs 2,419 crore in the financial year 2020-21, the company has coal production and dispatch targets of 163 million tonnes and 182 million tonnes, respectively.
MCL was the coal mining company to introduce environment-friendly surface miner technology, which contributes over 95 per cent in coal production. As another environment-friendly initiative, the company has successfully introduced vertical rippers for blast-less over-burden removal in Hingula and Kaniha opencast projects. (IANS/ MBI)
Keywords: solar plant, carbon neutrality, Odisha, Sambalpur, Coal India, subsidiary, Mahanadi Coalfields Limited, solar energy
As the nation celebrated the 114th birth anniversary of his father - renowned poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan - megastar Amitabh Bachchan remembered his dad as he penned a heartfelt note for him. The actor took to his blog where he poured his heart out and also shared an unseen photo with his father. The image in question is from Big B's wedding in 1973, where the two are caught in a sweet moment as they look at each other.
Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his blog,
"My Father , my all .. November 27th his birth in the year 1907 .. Which makes it his 114th Anniversary .. He is in the heavens, with my Mother and they celebrate .. as do we , in thought word and deed .. (sic). But first."
He then posted the picture followed by elaborate paragraphs. The megastar wrote,
"Those rare moments when one would find himself rushing against the winds to prevent the distance between us and to close it down as soon as it can be. The day of my wedding and his expression of fulfilment to not just be in congratulation but instead to be in the face of a belief, a chime, an ultimate season of love and great passion, of the quarries of the fears and conditionings of these deprived gym routines kart ..(sic)". "This could have been unknown for long facilitating years, to give not expected versions and lastly large scale informations of the insides ; but as time passed by, as does now , they explained purposely, the values of education and similarity .. Be in peace and love .. (sic)",
the veteran actor concluded his note. (IANS/ MBI)
Keywords: Amitabh Bachchan, Harivansh Rai Bachchan, actor, blog, birth anniversary, 114th birthday