Driving is more convenient when you are protected and secured. Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere irrespective how skilful driver you are. In such situations, car insurance provides much-needed financial protection. Therefore, besides driving carefully, you must buy car insurance. Online Car Insurance in Dubai can be purchased very easily. If you opt for a comprehensive coverage policy, it safeguards vehicle and vehicle owners against the loss caused by an unforeseen event.
Why buy Car Insurance in the UAE?
Mandatory by Law- According to the UAE RTA law, it is a matter of the utmost importance for all vehicle owners to get car insurance cover. If their car is plying on the UAE road without insurance coverage, the car owner will be penalized.
The car insurance policy offers complete protection to the insured vehicle in case of an accident or damage. The repair expenses incurred by the policyholder are paid for by the insurer. Now the question arises, what type of policy plan should you go for.
Well, the type of insurance you opt for will depend on two things:
- The insurance expectations of the policyholder.
- The coverage offered by the insurance plan.
Types of Car Insurance in the UAE
- Third-party Liability Protection- As per the UAE law, it is mandatory for vehicle owners to have third-party liability protection for their vehicles plying on the roads of UAE. It provides insurance coverage to the policyholder against legal liability in case of the damage caused to a third-party. The third-party insurance plan offers coverage under the following circumstances:
- Loss of third-party life/bodily injury
- Loss of third-party property
Note- Terms and conditions may apply. Please refer to the policy wordings before buying online car insurance in Dubai.
- Comprehensive Insurance- As the name itself suggests, the policy provides wider protection coverage. It covers damage caused to the insured vehicle by accident either due to the driver’s own fault or due to the third party’s fault. It extends coverage to the driver and passengers who need medical attention after the mishap occurs. Moreover, the premium that is to be paid here is on the higher side because the plan covers damages for all the parties involved in the event. When it comes to the rate of premium, the providers of online car insurance in Dubai strive to make the price and benefit details as transparent as possible. Just compare benefits and prices online to find the right deal.
Ideally, you should opt for comprehensive insurance because it provides wider insurance coverage.
Why Comprehensive Insurance?
It’s simple. Because it provides comprehensive insurance coverage.
Car Insurance provides the policyholder with comprehensive insurance coverage as per the applicable terms and conditions. It provides coverage for the legal expenses for the damage caused to the third-party person or property. Interestingly, online insurance in Dubai allows comparing and purchasing insurance plans as per the insurance expectations of the insurance buyers. The car insurance policy provides protection for the following cases:
- Accidental motor vehicle collision
- Toppling of car
- Vehicle explosion
- Motor vehicle theftDamage caused during transport ion via rail, roadways, inland waterway, elevator among others
- Other Malicious Acts
In this article, we have listed benefits of buying car insurance in Dubai.
- Transparency- Due to the absence of any middleman (insurance agent or insurance broker), insurer and insurance buyer deal directly. It leaves no room for any ambiguity and ensures that insurance buyer buys insurance in a transparent manner.
- Economical- When an insurance buyer buys insurance via offline mode i.e. through an insurance agent or insurance broker; the agent/broker gets a commission that comes from the premium the insurance buyers pay. When there is no involvement of any agent/broker, the premium a policy buyer pays is significantly lower.
- Fulfilment of Legal Liability- As mentioned above, it is a must to buy insurance coverage in the UAE. In case of an accident, it fulfils the legal liability of the vehicle owner.
- Flexibility– The scope of coverage is totally up to the requirements of the insurance buyer. Some insurance buyers prefer to opt for a minimum cover since they might assume the chances of something bad happening are very low. On the other hand, some insurance buyers are extra cautious over the selection policy. They want enhanced financial protection. As a result, they opt for comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Offers and Discounts- Buying online insurance in UAE entitle the insurance buyer to avail exclusive offers and discounts. These discounts can help the policyholder save a lot on the cost of the premium.
Also Read: 5 adventure sports in Dubai you can not miss
Note- Stay abreast of the limited-time offers, which may always come in handy at the time of buying/renewing car insurance.
Add-ons to the Policy– If you want enhanced insurance coverage, it’s good to opt for add-on covers. It will expand the scope of coverage. However, these benefits would also affect the cost of the premium.
Over to You
Buying online car insurance in Dubai offers various benefits. At the time of buying an insurance plan, be sure to read carefully between the lines. It will help you to fully understand what’s available in the policy and what not. It helps to understand the terms and conditions for each type of plan.