Oct 03, 2017: Diwali season has prevailed every nook and corner, and it’s the time to do the household chores with vigor and enthusiasm. Amidst the preparation, one usually forgets about ‘sweets.’ Diwali is incomplete without homemade Mithai. We present you a quick hack to prepare Diwali sweet dish in no less than 10 minutes.
Recipe for Diwali Sweet Dish:
- Take a pan and add 4 cups of coconut powder to milkmaid. Stir the mixture well till it thickens
- Turn off the gas and let the mixture cool down
- On a plate, spread some coconut powder
- Make ball shape from the mixture and sprinkle coconut powder on them
- Garnish ladoos with cashew nuts
The delectable ladoos are ready to be served
Prepared by Naina Mishra of Newsgram. Twitter @Nainamishr94Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 NewsGram