Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
Havana, November 26, 2016: Former Cuban President Fidel Castro who embraced Soviet-style communism and defied the power of 10 US Presidents during his 50 years of rule, has died at the age of 90.
NewsGram brings to you current foreign news from all over the world
According to PTI, on Friday night, Raul Castro, his younger brother, announced with a shaking voice that Fidel Castro is no more and he passed away at 10:29pm.
• Fidel Castro was born August 13, 1926, in the eastern Cuba’s sugar country, where his immigrant Spanish father worked for US sugar companies and later on built up his own prosperous plantation.
• Castro’s reign was marked by the US-backed Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961 over the island-nation 90 miles from Florida. A year later, in 1962, the Cuban Missile Crisis brought the world to the brink of a nuclear war.
• The revolutionary icon survived more than hundreds of assassination plots, but died after suffering for eight years due to ill health, and it forced him to formally hand power over to his brother, Raul Castro.
NewsGram brings to you top news around the world today
• For decades, he was as an inspiration and a source of support to revolutionaries from Latin America to Africa.
• Castro’s commitment to socialism was unwavering, in 2008, he had to hand over the presidency to Raul, at first provisionally and then permanently due to his ill health.
• Castro was committed to the Moto of “Socialism or death” even when Western-style democracy swept the other communist regimes across the globe, also in China and Vietnam.
Check out NewsGram for latest international news updates
• His life as that of a rebel started in 1953 with a reckless attack on Moncada military barracks in the Santiago’s eastern city.
prepared by NewsGram with inputs from different agencies
By- Blogger Indifi
Three parameters based on which EMI calculator works:
- Loan amount.
- Repayment tenure.
- Rate of interest (offered by the lender).
Factors that affect the Loan EMIs
Follow NewsGram on Facebook to stay updated.
Sample loan chart of a business company Image source: wikimedia commons
Benefits of using an online EMI calculator:
- Find out exact EMIs to be paid monthly for any loan.
- Saves time.
- Get a detailed overview of loans applied using the amortization schedule.
- Plan your monthly finances well in advance.
Significance of loan amortization schedule in EMI calculator
The different types of EMI calculators
Home loan EMI calculator
Business loan EMI calculator
Personal loan EMI Calculator
Sample of External Loan amounts Image source: wikimedia commons
Education loan EMI calculator
Simple interest loan EMI calculator
Loan against property EMI calculator
Disclaimer: (This article is sponsored and include some commercial links)
Representation of the Swastika on the flag of Adolf Hitler's Nazi Movement.Photo by Flickr.
Keywords: Swastika, Symbol, Nazism, Hinduism, Adolf Hitler, United Nations, Buddhism, Jainism
Keywords: Neeraj Chopra, Olympics, Tokyo2020, Gold medal, javelin, India, Haryana