By Puja Gupta
Coffee is one of the most loved beverages in the world and theres no denying that! In India, the love for barista-style coffee is gaining momentum. For coffee lovers who have round-the-clock cravings and want to enjoy some exciting beverages at home, experts at Lavazza India share a few recipes on the occasion of International Coffee Day marked on October 1.
Follow NewsGram on Twitter to stay updated about the World news.
For a sultry iced coffee break, mix together rosewater and a cardamom-infused creamer to add the right amount of saucy to your iced coffee.
* 1 cup Coldbrew
* 1 teaspoon Simple Syrup
* 1 cup half and half
* 1 tablespoon rosewater
* 1 teaspoon cardamom
Rose Cardamom Coldbrew can be easily prepared at home. (Representational Image). Unsplash
* Mix together half and half and cardamom.
* Add the rosewater and a dash of the creamer to a glass filled with ice and coldbrew.
Half and half: It's that simple. Half whole milk, half heavy cream. … The texture is thicker and more luscious than milk, but less decadent and rich than cream
Want to read more in Hindi? Checkout: त्योहारी सीजन के पहले एमेजॉन ने 1 लाख से अधिक रोजगार पैदा किए
Personally, I like a little creaminess and a little sweetness in my coffee, so I opt for a few tablespoons of real coconut milk (the kind in the can, whisked) and just a few drips of caramel syrup.
*1ï¿½2 cups Coldbrew
* Handful of ice
* 1ï¿½2 tablespoons coconut milk
* 1ï¿½2 teaspoons caramel syrup
* Pinch of sweetener of choice (if desired)
* You can prepare coldbrew at home using French press or in a mason jar using muslin cloth, important is perfect coffee blend for your coldbrew. Keep prepared cold brew coffee in a pitcher or carafe in the refrigerator.
* Pour 1 cup (8-ounces) of coffee into a mug, cup or glass jar filled with ice. Stir in coconut milk and caramel syrup. Add sweetener, if desired. Serve immediately.
This Italian-style, caramalised coconut shakerato is the easiest way to make your very own toasted coconut ice coffee at home.
For the coconut syrup:
* 1 ï¿½ cups water
* 1 ï¿½ cups sugar
* 1 cup toasted shredded coconut
* teaspoon coconut milk
Italian-style, caramalised coconut shakerato is the easiest way to make your very own toasted coconut ice coffee at home.(Representational Image). Unsplash
* 12 ounces strong brewed coffee, slightly cooled*
* 2 tablespoons toasted coconut syrup
* 4-5 Ice Cubes
* Coconut milk (optional)
For the coconut syrup:
* In a saucepan, combine water and sugar. Heat over medium-high, stirring frequently until sugar is dissolved about 5 minutes. Add extract and toasted coconut flakes.
* Allow syrup to rest for at least 5 minutes before straining to remove coconut flakes.
* Add coffee and coconut syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until very cold.
* Strain into glasses filled with ice.
* If desired, top with coconut milk.
* Oh yes, you can garnish glass rim with some syrup and roasted coconut flakes.
The ideal coffee for this recipe is made with Moka pot or home espresso machine. (IANS)