By- Natalie Neol
When we talk about what's trending and what's not, jewelry and accessories are never to be missed on the list. Whether you are into wearing baroque pearls or something antique and vintage, it's important to take notes of things that are trending. Moreover, most of the trends that we have discussed below are easy to find in your local market or a shopping mall nearby. You can explore different payment options and if it's your lucky day, maybe you will be able to catch some discounts!
1. One of the most interesting fashions that has stood out is the use of mismatched earrings. This is not just classy but sassy too and a perfect fit for college going girls who want to add some layers to their dressing. On top of that, some people have also carried the trend of wearing solo earrings quite impressively.
One of the most interesting fashions that has stood out is the use of mismatched earrings. | Unsplash
2. Jewelry with initials of your name or the name of your loved one are trending too. In fact, you can go for any letter or number that means something to you. It will also make a thoughtful gift for your best friend or a close relative.
3. Multi colored accessories are definitely on the rise. Whether these be beads necklace in different colors, bracelets or anklets, they are fun to wear especially if you are someone into minimalistic dressing.
4. Colorful charms are another trend catching fire nowadays. They are a good option if you wish to add something bright to your look. These especially look good in necklaces and bracelets. Moreover, you can get into a DIY project and add a charm of your choice to a gold chain lying around in your wardrobe to have something with a brand new look!
5. Although a number of buyers might not agree, big circular hoops and orbs have been quite eye-catching and "in" the market since the start of 2021. So, if you are someone who wouldn't hesitate to make a statement, this trend might just be what you need.
Big circular hoops and orbs have been quite eye-catching. | Unsplash
There is another important consideration to make here. Will these things always stay in trend? Well, not really and there are pretty thick chances that at one point, you might not feel the temptation to wear these accessories again. In such cases, it is best to look into stores that buy jewelry from you at good rates. Like this, you will be able to get some cash in exchange for items that weren't very useful to you anyways.
On a final note, do consider that just because a particular jewelry is trending does not guarantee that it would look good on you. If you aren't much of an expert yourself, try to make your friend or sister tag along for an opinion. After all, you don't want to ruin your overall look just because you wanted to wear something trendy.
(Disclaimer: This is a sponsored article and includes some commercial links.)