Get subscribed to our newsletter
Get interesting updates to your email inbox.
Chegg, based in California, is an online American tutoring service that assists students with their studies outside of the classroom. From a physics problem to a chemical equation, you can get answers for any subject in a short period of time. You just have to ask the question on their site, and you will get a response from one of the many remote instructors. Since Chegg services are not accessible for free, there is a difficulty for certain students who do not have financial resources. The cost of a monthly subscription is $14.95, which will allow the user to ask questions and browse answers to get solutions in a detailed interface.
But don't worry, you can get a step-by-step tutorial on how to get free Chegg answers in this section. Doesn't it sound nice? So, let's begin:
#1 Make use of the Chegg Trial Period: For new users, Chegg offers a four-week free trial period, during which you may obtain free answers and explore the features of the service. This gives you enough time to know whether or not you want to purchase a membership to the service. The free trial time allows you to take full advantage of the site by solving your questions. Here's how you can avail the free trial period of Chegg:
- Go to the "Chegg Free Trial" page and sign up using your email and password.
- Choose "I am a student" and type in the name of your institution.
- From your profile icon in the upper right corner, choose "My Account."
- Find the payment section and click "add payment method."
- Enter your card information to get a free trial premium Chegg account for four weeks.
#2 Chegg Answer Group on Reddit: You may find "free Chegg Answer" groups on Reddit, which is another way to receive free Chegg answers. You are supposed to post your question in the group and wait for someone to respond with a solution. Responses might sometimes take longer than 24 hours, but you will almost always get a response. The steps include:
- Open Reddit.
- At the upper right corner of the screen, tap the "Sign-up" button.
- Enter your email address or create an account using your Google or Apple credentials.
- Select a username and a new password.
- After that, click Sign-up to create your account.
- In the search field, search for the group "Chegg Answers."
- Choose the "Chegg Answers" group that has the maximum number of members.
- Join the group and post your question.
You may find "free Chegg Answer" groups on Reddit, which is another way to receive free Chegg answers. | Photo by Brett Jordan on Unsplash
#3 Find your answers on Discord: Discord delivers free Chegg solutions via its many servers; as a result, when compared to Reddit, it has a more significant number of active participants. Discord, like Chegg, assigns daily duties and quizzes to its members. You can publish as many questions as you want on as many different servers. You can create a Discord account if you don't already have one by following these steps:
- Visit discord.com
- There you find the option to open discord in your browser; click on it.
- Enter a username of your choice, click on the arrow and enter the captcha.
- It'll ask you to create a discord server; skip the pop-up by clicking on the "X" at the right corner.
- Finish signing up for your account by entering the email Id and password.
- Click on the "claim account" button.
- A pop-up window will open, providing a link to download the Discord desktop application. To skip this section, for the time being, click "X."
- Now go to your email account and check your inbox for the confirmation mail and click on the link in the mail for authentication.
- You can join any Chegg answers server by searching for it and clicking on "Join server."
Discord delivers free Chegg solutions via its many servers; as a result, when compared to Reddit, it has a more significant number of active participants. | Photo by Alexander Shatov on Unsplash
- Open quora.com in your browser.
- On the login screen, either sign-up via your email or Facebook or a Google account.
- Once the sign-up form appears, enter the details that it is asking for.
- Finally, click on the checkbox, "I'm not a robot", and click on sign-up.
- After that, it will ask you what subjects you're interested in so that it can display you relevant questions and answers.
- Next, Quora will ask you to choose the types of subjects you are already well-versed in.
- The last step in becoming a member of Quora is to validate your email address by opening your mail and clicking on the hyperlink present in the mail.
- Go to the top-right corner of the page and click the "Add Question" button to ask a question.
- You can also start typing in the top search bar; search results will be based on what you wrote. If your question isn't previously answered, click "Add New Question" to submit it to Quora.
Once you've submitted your query, Quora will distribute it to experts and inform you when new answers are posted.
Just like Reddit and Discord, Quora can be used to get an answer to your questions. | Wikimedia Commons
#5 Using websites that already have a premium: Several websites can be found by a simple google search that already have the premium of Chegg, some of these include: www.premiuminfo.org/, www.geekymr.com and www.freetricksworld.com. If you want a Chegg premium for free, you can contact them by following their website and finding ways to contact them via mail or phone.
If you often get complicated projects and tasks, investing in a Chegg study membership is worthwhile. Purchasing a pricey membership for the purpose of making just two or three questions is not worth the money spent. Alternatively, you can follow the simple five methods that have been mentioned above.
Keywords: Chegg, chegg study, chegg login, trial, reddit, quora, discord, premium
When it comes to our day-to-day life, there are several things which help us enhance our day with every step. One such thing is music. It enhances, motivates and boosts certain aspects of our personality in ways that may not come into notice. There have been several researches on how music affects human brain. Studies show it helps us in recovery and healing, and also, encouraging us to be better if exposed to the right kind and fit.
From kids to elderly, music as a commodity, can be consumed by all. It is the universal language that is spoken by each and every being, from animals to humans to plants, each respond to it in their own ways. Suffice to say, we are united by music and the effect it has over us. Plants, for example, grow better when exposed to good music. Many songs are being composed specifically to enhance and boost their growth. Same is the case for humans. For humans, the right kind of music can boost good health, physically as well as mentally. You might have noticed how in gyms, upbeat music is played. That is to channel energy into everyone present. It adds to the workout. Several researches around the world have shown better physical output when exposed to appropriate music. Fast paced songs with upbeat nature channeled speed and the slower ones slowed downs the listeners, without them noticing. The sub-conscious effects of music are continuously being studied.
Follow NewsGram on Instagram to keep yourself updated.
Our heart starts beating according to the music we are listening to.Unsplash
Listening to upbeat or happy music also reduces stress and pressure from our minds. Many people become relaxed while listening to calming music. This is why calming sounds are used during a yoga session. Classical music seems to have the same calming and soothing effect. Furthermore, classical music has much more advantages over metal or techno music, it has proven to enhance learning and improve sleep in its listeners. A study was conducted in which participants were divided in groups where one group was exposed to classical music, another to metal and last one was supervised without any music. The group exposed to classical music showed healthier sleeping pattern than the rest.
Also Read: Undiscovered Music Trends For Indian Music
Several brands and outlets encash on different characteristics of music. Calm and soothing music is used in spas to help customer relax. It is a known fact that our heart starts beating according to the music we are listening to. So, music with faster beats will have our heart beating faster and the slow one will have calmer effect. This is why slow music channels calm. And the same fact has led to faster and upbeat music being played in food outlets. A study conducted in a farm, where people were invited to have food, where one half was exposed to slower music and for other fast-paced music was played. Not only did the group exposed to fast-music ate faster but also ate more than the group who ate in slower one. Next time you are in a food outlet or a restaurant observe the kind of music they are playing and the eating pattern.
Music can even be a facilitator of communication. We can sometimes convey our thoughts through the medium of a song. Sometimes someone’s words justify our inner feelings better than us. Or sometimes a song brings back certain memory or a place, and takes us to that certain moment. To say music is a time-machine would not be wrong. It is a dynamic blessing that can be used throughout our lives.
Key Words: Music, Calm, Soothing, Effects of Music
As more and more people are acknowledging the importance of their mental well-being, the wave of awareness the acknowledgment has brought is unprecedented. It may not have paved a clear path towards complete healing but it certainly has shown the way. The awareness is the key to heal. Healing begins only after the problem is identified. Similar to physical illness, the identification of the problem area is the first step. Even in case of a minor wound, when we go to the hospital the nurse first locates the wound. They, then, ask how we got hurt and identify the nature of the wound. Only then, they clean, put ointment and wrap it up if it needs wrapping and protection from air and dust. Sometimes, that protection is not needed. The wound heals out in the open. Same goes when it comes to healing of a mental trauma or illness. Sometimes, we confine in professionals or our loved ones, in order to let it out and process it openly. Sometimes, the trauma reduces with time. In any way, being aware and vigilant is the way to go.
Being knowledgeable about life in general, opens many channels for you. Being knowledgeable about yourself, opens gates inside you that lead to spiritual and general awareness about the concept of self. And the inner awareness is not necessarily internal, it can be seen from the outside as well. When we have positive energy from within it radiates physically as well. Have you encountered someone who’s spiritually awakened and aware? Do they stand out in the crowd? There are prominent examples of people who have made their mark in history, there is Swami Vivekanada, his awakening has revolutionised generations, one live example we can witness is The Dalai Lama.
Follow NewsGram on Twitter to stay updated about the World news.
Healing is part of the spiritual journey.Unsplash
Also Read: Follow These Tips For a Better Mental Health
Awareness is the first step towards the staircase of spirituality. Healing is part of that journey. In our world, we go by our lives without paying much attention to causes of our actions. Every little thing we do, we do it for a reason. We might be suffering without being aware of it. There might be certain actions which are screaming those are trauma-response and not really us. But we go by our days, without paying heed to the fact that it really is the small actions that carry weightage in our lives. When we become attentive and thoughtful with what we do, we introspect, and then act. Thoughtless actions do not bear much fruit anyway. Thoughtfulness not only benefits us personally, but makes world a better place to live in. It really is the need of the hour to introspect every little doing and if it does not fit with the idea of self, then, it is time to find the root cause of what has us where we are.
Being self-aware is crucial as a human quality as well. When we face our problems, we gain experience, that experience leads us to understand and empathise with others’ sufferings too. It is a wholesome development.
Key Words: Self-awareness, Spirituality, Thoughtfulness, Mental Health
Honestly, who hasn’t watched one of the epic series of HBO– Game of Thrones?
There’s no question that when the first episode of Game of Thrones was released on April 11, 2011, the youth population of the world became exuberant. The main reasons behind this reaction was, first, the theme of the show, and second, the hidden lessons which it put forward.
Some of the valuable lessons which the Game of Thrones taught us are:
1. The pack always survives. This aptly meant that whether your pack consists of your family or your friends, you are the strongest when you are surrounded by a support system. This is what Ned Stark taught his children, to be together when “the winter comes”.
2. Never forget who you truly are. One of the most important lessons was given by Tyrion Lannister. He taught us that we should never forget who we really are. This means that we must not forget our bad habits and where we lack. So, once we know who we are, no one could ever use our lagging points against us.
3. Reading is necessary. Tyrion Lannister said, “A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.” There is absolutely no denying that reading is not a habit now-a-days, but a necessity. If you want to be sharp and smart, then you must devote sometime to books, for they would teach you a lot!
4. Always pay your debts. Well, one of the most philosophical and learned houses if Game of Thrones is House Lannister. And so, one of the sayings of their house is, “A Lannister always pays his debts.” From here we get another life lesson that we must always pay off what we owe from people.
5. Always believe, “You know nothing.” Ygritte said this to Jon Snow in a teasing manner. But, this is actually for all those who believe that they know each and everything. Well, never believe that you know everything. Always learn from new experiences and never hesitate to take advice from others.
So, these were five most significant lessons which the series Game of Thrones offered us. In reality, we all are aware of these lessons, but we never really work upon them. But now, let’s try to understand each lesson and become the heir someday!
Keywords: Entertainment, Game of Thrones, HBO, Series, Youth, Lessons.