New Delhi, April 21, 2016: As the zeal for the summer holidays commences this season, travellers are all set to gear up and expose their adventurous sides.
From the lofty peaks in the North to the serenity of the South, India has so much to offer for those looking for a perfect holiday destination in this season.
Apart from all travel essentials that need to be packed prior to a vacation, here are five categories of apps that can help make the vacation more organised:
- Mobile Wallets: With India becoming digital, it is vital to keep a check on e-wallets. Updating your Paytm wallet from time to time can prevent you searching for ATMs during your vacation.
- Food: Apps like Swiggy, Zomato and Foodpanda can help to order food from nearby restaurants. There are now apps which let you order 24/7 so that you can travel hunger free.
- Transport: Going to a new city is always a tedious task unless you are well prepared. Apps like Zophop save our day and make your commute so much easier and more convenient. Being available in 15 cities, it will provide you information on Local trains, metro, buses. You can also book an Uber from the app.
Look for latest news from India in NewsGram.
- Accommodation: Finding a good hotel or a guest house anywhere has always been a priority and apps like OYO Rooms, Airbnb and Trivago ease the process.
- Tourism: To make sure you cover all the important tourist destinations, downloading apps like TripAdvisor come handy for planning your travel.
- The apps are easy to use and all handy, providing all necessary support and information for quick reference so that you can have a hassle-free holiday.
– by Sabhyata Badhwar. Twitter: @SabbyDarkhorseClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 NewsGram