- Unveiled by Chinese company Dongxu Optoelectronics at an event in Beijing at the beginning of July, the battery pack is called the G-King
- The Chinese company claims that the battery regains its lost charge in a matter of 13-15 minutes
- Apart from smartphones, these batteries might be a breakthrough in the world of electric cars as well
While the companies selling smartphones and batteries continue to boast about fast recharging systems, but how fast can they really be? Can they recharge your phone completely in less than 15 minutes? Well, it is now possible with the coming of the world’s first ‘ Graphene’ battery pack.
Here is everything that you need to know about the world’s fastest battery recharging systems listed by businessinsider.com:
- Unveiled by Chinese company Dongxu Optoelectronics at an event in Beijing at the beginning of July, the battery pack is called the G-King.
- G-King has a capacity of 4,800mAh, which is considerably higher than any contemporary technology we find in smartphones, small tablets, and compact laptops like the 11-inch MacBook Air.
Follow NewsGram on Twitter: @newsgram1
- The Chinese company claims that the battery regains its lost charge in a matter of 13-15 minutes.
- G-King is strong enough to discharge and then again recharge up to 3,500 times, which is approximately seven times the strength of a regular Li-Ion battery.
- Made out of wonder material, Graphene, the battery has the potential to revolutionise the world of battery technology.
- Apart from smartphones, these batteries might be a breakthrough in the world of electric cars as well.
- Dongxu hasn’t yet announced the launch of G-Kings commercially. It hasn’t revealed any information on when will the battery or its derivative reach us.
Follow NewsGram on Facebook: @NewsGram2
- Graphene batteries are touted to be expensive when it comes to market for the first time, may be in the region of $150, but the prices will gradually come down and it could be an economical option as well considering it is the only battery pack you will ever have to buy.
- Project ReAnima: A Breakthrough in the field of Neuroscience
- Burning ‘Loban’ is 10 times more Effective than Consuming Anti-depressants: Science
- Education and dreams on wheels: Mobile Science Laboratory