New Delhi: The central government informed the Delhi High Court on Wednesday that rules for including transgenders in the UPSC examination can’t be framed as the Supreme Court has not clarified the definition of a transgender.
Delhi High Court had asked the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Monday, about the absence of the transgender category in this year’s application forms for Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
A bench of Justice Mukta Gupta and Justice P S Teji had asked UPSC and Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) that why transgender category has not been included as an eligibility criterion for the exam, when the Supreme Court had declared transgender as the third gender.
Lawyer Jamshed Ansari had filed public interest litigation (PIL) challenging the UPSC’s notice for the examination scheduled for August 23 with regard to the gender or sex eligibility criterion for applying.
Reportedly it stated that transgenders will not be able to apply for the civil services due to lack of a third gender option in the forms. It also sought addition or inclusion of transgender as an eligibility criterion in the online application forms for the examination.
The petition stated that the apex court had directed the Union and State Governments to take steps to treat the transgender community as a socially and educationally backward class and to extend all reservation to them in case of admission to educational institutions and for public appointments.
“The inclusion of the third gender in applications for the civil services examination would benefit transgenders, who were socially excluded from public employment,” said the petition as per media reports.
The best way to choose the perfect spot for a date is to find out what you both like. Obviously, you don’t know much about your companion, but here are some tips on how to choose a nice place where you can get to know each other better and have a great time.
1) Remember what you already know about your partner
If it’s not your first date, try to remember what you were talking about. What does your partner like to do?
What does she like to eat? What does she hate? All these details will be necessary for you to choose the right spot.
2) Nothing too fancy
Choose a place where you both can have a chat without feeling uncomfortable. A local music club can be a nice spot. Live music creates a nice and calm atmosphere.
If you’re thinking about going to a coffee house like Starbucks, first go there and check the menu. This way you’ll be sure that you won’t order something you don’t like.
3) Ask her out for dinner.
Dinner is a universal option, as you’ll have enough time to talk, find out more about each other, and have a few laughs. Besides, what can make an evening even more pleasant than delicious food? If you want to have time to talk and are afraid to ask her out to some unusual spot, this is the best solution.
4) Don’t be too romantic.
Don’t choose too romantic places. If you take your companion to a spot where couples in love usually gather, she may feel uncomfortable; it can be a too expensive restaurant or an exotic dance club. She’ll feel as if you expect something from her. You want your partner to be relaxed and feel easy.
5) Use your head
If you’re feeling like taking risks, then show some creativity. The first date is what she will remember, so choosing a place she won’t expect is a great way to make a good first impression. Go bowling, bake a cake together, or go to an amusement park. There are tons of possibilities! Just make sure it’s not too spectacular; otherwise, it can cause unnecessary stress. And you need to be certain that your partner likes it.
6) Ask her,
You can always ask your companion where she likes to spend time when hanging out with friends and then take her to a similar spot where you both can have a good time. This way you’ll be sure that she feels comfortable. A couple of tips
– Make sure that you look good on your first date to make a good first impression.
– If you and your partner enjoy spending time outdoors, go on a picnic or camping trip. So, the probability of awkward silence will be lower, and the date will still be more personal, casual, and pleasant for both of
– Make sure that you find out whether she can skate, swim, etc.
– Ask and listen to ideas about where she would like to go. Maybe you can ask your partner’s close friend to find out what she wants and expects.
– Always tell your partner where you’re going, as sometimes, surprises aren’t the best option because you might be planning a date in a park, and she may come in a dress.
– Think about a group date. It will help you get rid of some tension and awkward pauses that appears when communicating tete-a-tete. Also, if the second couple is your friends, then you can support and help each other if necessary.
What you shouldn’t do
– Do not go to your favorite place where all your friends gather. You may meet your buddies, and your partner will feel uncomfortable.
– Be careful if you want to surprise your partner. Always ask if she likes surprises in advance and act according to her answer.
– Don’t rush things. You don’t want the things to develop too fast. Your companion may not like it.
– Try to avoid too romantic places (at least until you know each other better); she might think that you’re eager to start a relationship.
That’s about all you need to know. In case you got tired of thinking about where to ask your date out, what to wear, and so on, and are looking for something exotic, feel free to try Russian dating online.