Some love straight hair and others want curls that make their hair look bouncy and voluminous. From sprays to straighteners, use hair products to get bouncy curls.
Follow a few simple steps to get the right curls:
– Start with a volume shampoo and conditioner to give your locks a little bit of oomph.
– Use a volume spray on your tresses. You’re going to be using a bit of heat to create this look. If your hair tends to sway to the frizzy side, you may want to apply a smoothing formula so you end up with sleek curls.
– Use a straightener to create looks like these.
– Section hair and starting from the root and twist the straightener around the hair, curling away from the face.
– Do this all over.
You May Also Like: Tricks to Mask Grey Hair
– Run your fingers through the curls to separate them, and then use your fingers to help shape the front how you like it.
– Spray plenty of hairspray to ensure they stay put all day or all night.
– A bit of backcombing around the crown will help to give a sexy bouffant look that is very sultry. (Bollywood Country)