Friday November 16, 2018
Home Entertainment Sunny Leone w...

Sunny Leone will not be attending the New Year bash in Bengaluru

Sunny Leone has made a statement of not attending the New Year bash in Bengaluru as the police publicly said they would be providing any security to the actress and the people attending the bash

0
//
Sunny Leone will not be attending the New Year bash in Bengaluru
Sunny Leone will not be attending the New Year bash in Bengaluru. IANS
Republish
Reprint
  • Famous celebrity Sunny Leone refuses to attend the New Year bash in Bengaluru
  • Sunny Leone was going to perform at Manyata Tech Park in the city suburbs
  • Bengaluru Police Commissioner T. Suneel Kumar denied permission for a New Year bash

Bengaluru, Dec 19,2017: Actress Sunny Leone on Tuesday said that she will not attend the New Year bash in the city after the police denied permission to the organisers.

“Since the police of Bengaluru have publicly said that they will not be able to ensure mine, and all who attend, safety for my New Years event, my team and I feel, safety of the people should always come first. Therefore, I cannot attend. God bless and I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year,” Sunny tweeted.

Earlier on Saturday Bengaluru Police Commissioner T. Suneel Kumar denied permission for a New Year bash in the city where Sunny was invited to perform.

“We are denying permission for Sunny Leone’s musical show on December 31 night to maintain law and order and prevent any untoward incident in the city,” Kumar told reporters here.

Sunny was supposed to perform at the Manyata Tech Park in the city suburbs. However, the city police chief said it would not be possible to provide enough security at the venue as the entire force would be on duty across the city on that night.

“In view of a directive from the Karnataka High Court on Friday to ensure peaceful New Year celebrations and prevent untoward incidents in the city, we will not be able to deploy enough force at one place at the risk of other areas,” he said. (IANS)

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 NewsGram

Next Story

Uber Launches ‘Movement’ In Bengaluru, India

We are excited to launch this platform and its benefits for Bengalureans to encourage better infrastructure: Uber India

0
Uber, bengaluru
Toyota Motor Corp. recently invested $500 million in working with Uber on self-driving technology for the ride-hailing service.

After successful launches in Delhi and Mumbai, US-based ride-sharing giant Uber on Wednesday rolled out “Movement” for Bengaluru.

“Movement” is a free urban planning tool accessible through movement.uber.com.

It allows people access to data on traffic patterns and travel times for any time-period and across all possible lengths of the city.

Uber, bengaluru
Photo shows an exterior view of the headquarters of Uber in San Francisco. (VOA)

“Through sustained efforts by our mapping team, we have been able to gather large amounts of traffic and congestion data for Bengaluru,” Christian Freese, Uber spokesperson, said in a statement.

Also Read: Uber Suffers From A Massive Data Breach

“We are excited to launch this platform and its benefits for Bengalureans to encourage better infrastructure, city planning and data driven policy solutions that will utilize technology to make the city more efficient,” Freese added.(IANS)