New Delhi, Jan 28, 2017: Chanda Bandh Satyagraha came into existence simply because AAP funds are now no more clean!
There were many discrepancies found in the donor list of Aam Admi Party (AAP) and income tax returns filed with Election Commission of India (ECI) against AAP itself has officially called them as ‘inadvertent errors’.
Initially, in June 2016, the AAP hid the donor list under the pretext of website maintenance.
As this excuse could not be sustained for months, so the think tank of AAP floated a new excuse called “Harassment of donors” to play their usual victim card.
NewsGram brings to you latest new stories in India.
Now, AAP social media team members and supporters instead of answering about the hidden donor list attack the answer seeker as a BJP agent, Congress agent or a ticket seeker who couldn’t get ticket in earlier elections or start with whataboutery.
AAP’s donor list is a very important issue as AAP in its donation policy states that it will put donation list on the site and upload detailed expenditure on site. Such a claim is not made by any other political party.
The worst part is that the AAP leadership still claims that they are financially transparent and hence are misleading the common man and their prospective voters.
They are leaving no stone unturned to spread this fake harassment excuse.
Go to NewsGram and check out news related to political current issues.
For example, Ankit Lal (IT head of AAP) on his Twitter timeline floates a notice claiming harassment. (Source :)
This notice itself raises more doubts about AAP’s funding.
- The supposed donor mentioned is a corporation and not an individual. So as per law, the companies details are sought in the notice.
- As this notice is from Income tax returns filed by the AAP with Election Commission of India and not from the donation list on the site. So this ‘harassment excuse’ falls flat on its face.
- As like all other political parties AAP will be filing income tax returns with the EC always, so Income tax department can always ask questions based on it. Hence, the hiding of donor list does not stop their alleged harassment.
- Income tax department keeps sending notices to many income tax payers in India. So shall all of them cry harassment? A notice is not harassment!
- The notice could be a photoshopped one as well. It doesn’t mention that it was donated to AAP.
- As per AAP, its 92 per cent Donations are through online banking. So donors can always be tracked by state authorities.
- Lastly, as the donation to a political party are exempted from taxation. So a genuine donor will always seek tax exemption and the income tax return will carry the mention. So h8ding donor list does not avoid the so-called harassment!
Times Now has released previous notices to AAP by Income tax department that they didn’t report all the donations received and their list on the site doesn’t match with income tax returns which AAP called an inadvertent error. ()
Hence it is quite clear that there was the difference between donation on site and income tax returns filed by them. That’s why it is removed from the site.
Moreover, why should anyone be afraid of a notice if it is not black money or a shady deal?
There are so many ground volunteers who work for AAP fearlessly, there has been not a single reported case of harassment. In fact, they are more prone to political vendetta.
In India political violence is quite common in states of Kerala, West Bengal, Bihar etc but in the case of AAP, almost negligible cases have been reported.
Look for latest news from India in NewsGram.
By this ‘harrasement excuse logic’, I think all AAP volunteers should go underground!
A section of volunteers are fighting for the financial transparency and restoration of the balance sheet and donor list on AAP’s website called No List No Donation. (. This campaign aims at exposing the Chanda Chor gang (A gang of thieves who have eaten away donations) of AAP through the door-to-door signature drive, asking people to stop future donations till this High command coterie restores donor list online.
Even AAP supporters and their leaders openly abuse the Prime Minister Narendra Modi but there has been no harassment. But yes, the AAP Social Media team targetted No list No Donation’s twitter handle and using their political got it suspended in order to muzzle our voice.