Make your smokey eye make-up smokingly hot by playing with navy blue colour.
Here are a few tips to create blue smokey eyes at home, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
* Apply an eye primer then reach for a dark blue shade eye shadow for your entire lid.
* Bring the colour underneath the eye too to give definition to the whole eye.
Also Read: Dress Smartly to Create Perfect Waist
* Then take a clean brush and buff around the edges of the shadow to give a soft smoke effect.
* Apply one of the lighter shades of the eye shadow near the tear duct to give a brightening effect.
* Finish your eyes with plenty of black eyeliner and mascara. (Bollywood Country)