With the wedding season in full swing, more and more would be brides are breaking away from conventional norms and choosing to dress up their bridal selves as an extension of their own personality. However, selecting the jewellery for the big day can be a daunting task.
Shehzad Zevari, Creative director of Minawala and Rohan Sharma, Managing Director of RK Jewellers South Extension-2 list the top jewellery styles that are hitting this wedding season:
* Polki spinal choker necklace: The choker necklace is here to stay. The versatility of the choker with both indo- western as well as with traditional bridal Indian outfits makes it the most popular choice of jewellery. For the minimal lovers, a polki choker necklace with Spinel stones can also be worn as a statement on its own.
* Dual finger ring: The Multi-finger ring is ruling the jewellery trends this year and it looks great when paired with any outfit. From cocktail gowns to lehengas this is a must have for the bride in her trousseau.
* Bracelets: With changing trends, people choose to wear bracelets instead of bangles in one hand and a watch in another. This classic look goes well with suits, lehenga or any indo-western outfit.
* Traditional multi-layer necklace: Gold temple jewellery has always been in trend for centuries. It’s just that we see unique and modified designs every year as per jewellery trends. Many bridals still opt to look traditional at their wedding. Multi-Layer gold necklace with red outfit is the ideal perception to think about the traditional bride.
* Jhumka earrings: Jhumkas are that one must accessory that every girl wants to have in their jewellery collection. There are several types of jhumkas that have come into the market like jhumkas- hoops, half jhumkas, casual trinkle etc for more variety to get the best look at the wedding. It looks best to wear with ethnic traditional outfit for wedding puja or functions. (IANS)Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 NewsGram