The advent of technology has brought many changes to the business scene. Nowadays, it’s crucial for businesses to utilize digital marketing platforms to get the most out of their marketing efforts. Creating a brand in the World Wide Web allows businesses to reach to new customers, maintain professional relationships with them, determine the trends of the industry, and assess the strategies used by their competitors. Digital marketing can become a business’s leverage in order to thrive and grow over time.
But with the number of digital marketing platforms available today, do you know which ones to use for your business? Do you have any idea which digital platforms are used by your market? Let this article provide answers to these questions.
The platform you’ll use for your digital marketing efforts is an important decision to make. This can make or break your success in the long run. If you choose a platform that is either obsolete or foreign to your target audience, you’ll never gain the traction you need. If you want your digital marketing efforts to give you the results you need, consider using the digital marketing platforms listed below:
- Facebook: Facebook doesn’t need any introduction. This social media site is one of the most effective digital marketing platforms today – with its two billion active users every month, you won’t be surprised why. This digital marketing platform allows you to reach out to every possible target audience in the market. Whether your products and services are aimed to satisfy the young, middle-aged, or senior population of a certain state or city, you’ll be able to connect to all of them through Facebook. Plus, Facebook is also easy to use and affordable. You don’t have to break the bank just so you can promote your products and services and engage with customers.
2. Twitter: Aside from Facebook, Twitter can also be utilized by businesses for many different reasons. For starters, Twitter is an excellent avenue for networking. You can look for bloggers and online influencers using Twitter, determine what kind of content they are producing, and benchmark for your own business. Twitter can also be used for research because you just have to search for certain keywords in this platform in order to determine what the World Wide Web is talking about a certain topic. This feature also allows you to know more about your competitors.
3. Snapchat: Gone are the days when Snapchat is solely used for sending pictures between friends. Today, businesses can also take advantage of Snapchat as part of their digital marketing strategy. If you want to maximize the benefits of Snapchat to your business, post stories more often, promote your Snapchat on other social media accounts, let social influencers take over your account, and feature user-generated content. Doing all of these on a regular basis will make it easy for you to reach out to your target audience and be ahead of the competition. Snapchat isn’t just an effective digital marketing strategy, but it’s also very innovative.
4. LinkedIn: LinkedIn is basically the Facebook of the corporate world. This digital marketing platform is commonly used in attracting new talents for a business. You can set up your own profile, posts updates, and respond to queries through comments. Aside from these, LinkedIn can be a leverage in your business’s marketing strategy because it allows you to direct your ads to a specific target audience. You’ll know how to streamline your processes in order to get the right message across to the right people. This will expedite the process of reaching out to your target customers while optimizing results.
5. Quora: An online community such as Quora is a platform that allows people to help other people with their queries and concerns. In Quora, people can learn more about a product, service, or business through the feedback of other customers. This feedback can then influence the buying decisions of others.
This kind of structure opens several opportunities for businesses. First off, Quora can be an avenue for your business to promote products and services. This digital marketing platform is free; all you have to do is sign up for an account. The same platform can also be used for your SEO efforts. You can respond to users’ queries while subtly including the link of your website in your comments. Link building is one of the most effective SEO practice that is also offered by No BS Agency and can drastically improve your rankings in the Search Engines Results Pages (SERPs).
- Instagram: Although uncommon for many, Instagram can also play a role a significant role in a business’s marketing strategy. Because this digital marketing platform heavily relies on pictures, creating a unique brand online is easy. You can strategically use pictures that are aesthetically pleasing to catch users’ attention, lead them to your own account, and entice them to do business with you. The higher traffic your Instagram account gets, the higher the chances you’ll have in maintaining existing customers and acquiring new ones.
Don’t Make Rash Decisions
The number of digital marketing platforms available today makes it easy for businesses to use one that is apt to their niche, target audience, and long-term goals. These choices might be overwhelming especially for new businesses, but the key is to assess each of these platforms carefully to determine which works and which doesn’t for a particular business. Businesses should do their homework so they’ll know what they’re getting into.