In these modern times women are now opting for higher education and are in constant pursuit of career objectives. As a result their decision to raise a family takes a backseat and there are chances that later on in life, fertility issues arise. However, at times even some medically fit couples can have issues regarding fertility. Their desire to get an offspring drives them to visit fertility clinics in metropolitan towns. But it is best visit reputed clinic which have a team of highly educated and tech savvy medical professionals. Fertility clinic in Chennai and Fertility clinic in Bangalore enjoy a very trustworthy reputation where child- less couples can get good guidance and latest treatments.
Fertility clinic in Chennai has gained significant recognition for its robust infrastructure and a team of skilled doctors. This clinic is equipped with innovative fertility technologies and is committed to deliver positive outcomes and. In fact Fertility clinic in Bangalore also boast of an eminent group of fertility specialists, IVF doctors and experienced embryologists. They are known to provide a highly personalised and accurate fertility solutions to the couples Latest techniques and cutting edge technologies are employed by expert medical professionals for treatments in these clinics.
Few diagnostic tests are conducted with lot of precision and care in order to establish the most appropriate and suitable treatment required by the patients
Generally the reasons for infertility can be categorised as;
- Problems related to Hormone imbalance: these include inability to produce eggs as well as irregular menstruation cycle
- Problems due to blocked fallopian tubes: This may be due to a history of tuberculosis
- Problem due to Endometriosis: In this case the menstruation happens in the ovaries inside the body causing cysts and thus infertility.
- Problems related to Males: These include low sperm counts, or reduced sperm motility or complete absence of sperm counts.
- Inexplicable infertility: When no evident cause for the infertility can be diagnosed.
A multitude of treatments are offered in Fertility clinic in Chennai and Bangalore such as
- Tubal evaluation,
- Surgical sperm retrieval (SSR)
- Embryo cryopreservation
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) which is a simple technique but beneficial for many young couples with minor problems.
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Intra cytoplasmic Sperm Injectivity ( ICSI)
Also read: Expert: Red Meat, Pork Improve Fertility
The treatments conducted in Fertility clinic in Chennai and fertility clinic in Bangalore enhance the success rates especially in women who have crossed the age of 35 or in women who have previous history of miscarriages. These clinics has indeed helped multitude of couples to conceive and enjoy a family. Various procedures are performed in a comfortable, congenial and hygienic atmosphere. The treatments being implemented in these clinics employ the most advanced and ground breaking technologies and best of laboratory facilities. The clinic’s innovative research and personalized care has set the benchmark for providing best fertility treatment in India.