General

Tamil Nadu Relaxes TV Serial Shooting Restrictions Further

Author : NewsGram Desk

Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K. Palaniswami on Saturday announced further relaxation in television shooting in the state.

In a statement issued here he said the television serial shooting will be allowed from May 31 onwards with a maximum of 60 persons at the spot including actors and technicians.

Initially the government had fixed the number of persons at the shooting spot at 20. Pixabay

The other conditions that the government had earlier laid down were: Shooting is allowed only indoors or in the houses having compound walls; No shooting is allowed in public places, except in rural and on COVID-19 containment areas; No permission for onlookers; Spraying of disinfectant before and after the shooting at the shoot spots; Barring actors, all others should wear masks and maintain social distance.

During breaks actors too should wear masks; All equipments, vehicles coming to the shooting spots should be sanitized. (IANS)

Subscribe to our channels on YouTube and WhatsApp

Download our app on Play Store

DELUSIONAL TAKE: “All of This Has Happened Because of Donald Trump’s War Policy,” Says Maharashtra BJP Leader Sujay Vikhe Patil on Road Work Delay

Baba Ramdev vs PM Modi: Yoga Guru Comes in Support of Gen Z Protests, Flags Govt Scams and Corruption

Uttar Pradesh to Train 10,000 Gen Z Youth as "Gau Mitras" Under New Cow Protection Drive

Seedance 2.5 AI Video Generator Review: Evolution from Seedance 2.0 with New Creative Capabilities

AI Steps In: Goa Man Uses ChatGPT to Find His Lost Slipper in a Sea of Footwear Outside Ujjain Temple