General

realme To Enter High-End Smartphone Market

Author : NewsGram Desk

Smartphone brand realme is all set to advance into the high-end smartphone market, CEO Sky Li has revealed. The brand has solidified its position as one of the major players in the budget and mid-range smartphone segment, GizmoChina reported on Saturday.

Earlier this year, realme successfully entered the flagship killer segment with the release of its GT series. Now, the founder and CEO has revealed the company's plan to compete with top smartphone brands in the ultra-premium segment through a tweet.

"It's official: realme to advance into high-end market with smartphones over $800. What do you expect most from realme full flagship phone?" Li wrote on the micro-blogging site. In other words, realme will be going up against industry giants like Samsung, Apple and Google in more than the $800 smartphone segment, the report said. Currently, the company does not have any device in this segment and their top offering is the smartphone killer GT Neo 2, it added. (IANS/ MBI)

Keywords: smartphone, realme, market, high-end, realme

Subscribe to our channels on YouTube and WhatsApp

Download our app on Play Store

Anthropic CEO’s Wife Cami Clark’s ‘Luxury Porn Row’ Turns Heads as Fresh Details Reveal She Once Asked Jeffrey Epstein to Invest in Her Porn Company

How Punjab’s Panth Politics and AAP’s Anti-Sacrilege Law Put Bhagwant Mann at Odds with Akal Takht

Amit Malviya Kicked Out, Smriti Irani Makes Comeback; Full List of New BJP Team

Who Exactly are Dimagi Naxals? Kiren Rijiju Attempts an Explanation

DELUSIONAL TAKE: “All of This Has Happened Because of Donald Trump’s War Policy,” Says Maharashtra BJP Leader Sujay Vikhe Patil on Road Work Delay